So...Apparently I suck at keeping my blog updated. Go me.
Quick summary of stuff that's happened since the last update:
Sat. July 3: Went to the Roswell UFO festival.
Sun. July 4: Slept through both parades. (Yes, there were 2 parades in the same small city.) Went to Cassie's aunt's house in the evening to eat food and watch fireworks with her family.
Wed. July 7: Kickball with the office peeps.
Thu. July 8: Snowcone Thursday at the office.
Sat. July 10: Went to Carlsbad Farmers Market, bought aloe vera plant, tried and enjoyed agua fresca drink.
Tue. July 13: Made bean and corn salad for potluck.
Wed. July 14: Potluck at work. Also, kickball after work.
Oh, and I got a scholarship.
I don't really feel like doing a huge long detailed post now but I swear I will later. I also have to talk about the office at some point and give you a rundown of people, events, and stuff like that. :P Sorry, I know this is bleh but I will return with a better post later. Again, sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment